The aim is to help grant-makers and civil society as a whole see the big picture, discover important trends and plan ahead.
- It has been put together with the input of over 90 grant-makers and philanthropy specialists as a community created resource.
- It is a public document available for all.
- It includes forecasts for social change and human rights grant-making globally, at European level, for the UK and The Netherlands.
- It tracks the impact of lower public spending and the growth of alternative finance on grantees and grant-makers in the year ahead.
- And looks at the dire effect of the disabling environment for cross-border funding on civil society.
- It highlights key events for funders in 2015.
- And picks new issues likely to arrive on your desk this year, as well as those predicted to become less important.
Find out what grant-makers believe will be the big issues of 2015 and see what lies behind their thinking. Compare trends at different levels in an easy to read chart.
This is the first year we have carried out this exercise, we would be delighted to receive any comments you have on this to help us improve the 2016 Forecast, please e-mail email@example.com. We will be issuing summaries in French and Dutch shortly.