Free Access to:
- An extensive on-line mapping and scoping tool with private data from more than 80,000 grants made globally to support social change and human rights.
- Trend analysis and other knowledge resources created from that data.
- A powerful on-line portal that acts as a library of useful documents and approaches.
- A personal database of other funders in Europe and more widely working in your field or closely allied fields.
- A series of specialist communities to keep you up-to-date and in touch.
- A way of hosting secure collaborative or pooled initiatives.
- A method of coordinating your grantees by creating and hosting private communities for them.
- Webinars on specialist topics or approaches.
- A monthly summary of events, research, articles and career opportunities.
- Lunchtime and evening briefings in different countries and different languages.
- A way of deepening and expanding your professional networks.
Subsidised access to:
- Master-classes, grant-skills events and networking dinners
- The annual Ariadne Policy Briefing
- Funders’ Learning Visits
- Day long work-shops organised on specific topics such as Xenophobia and Intolerance or the Closing Space for Civil Society.
All Ariadne members are asked to make an annual voluntary contribution towards the network at a level they choose.