How we help funders
Ariadne has helped to create the first global map of social change and human rights grants. A benefit of Ariadne membership is free access to this funder-only resource, which enables you to scope new areas, find partners and research gaps and opportunities from your desk. This project is a partnership with the International Human Rights Funders Group, the International Network of Women’s Funds and the Foundation Center. Learn more about Ariadne’s private and public Mapping and Knowledge Tools.
- RT @EU_UNGeneva: Why do we say #idefend? Because intimidation & harassment of civil society is unacceptable. http://bit.ly/17DoZAU
- #idefend those who defend our human rights: join @UNGeneva's campaign to express solidarity w/ #humanrightsdefenders around the globe
- RT @jamesmsavage: RT @jamesmsavage: End the crackdown on #HRDs #idefend - join @EU_UNGeneva http://idefend-campaign.net http://t.co/PBwWyfcZjZ
- Britain is leading the charge against basic human rights, Amnesty claims http://ind.pn/1FVsfpZ
- RT @Alliancemag: What can philanthropy do for Syria? @gerhartcntr @FordFoundation http://ow.ly/Jb8W8