How we help funders
Ariadne has helped to create the first global map of social change and human rights grants. A benefit of Ariadne membership is free access to this funder-only resource, which enables you to scope new areas, find partners and research gaps and opportunities from your desk. This project is a partnership with the International Human Rights Funders Group, the International Network of Women’s Funds and the Foundation Center. Learn more about Ariadne’s private and public Mapping and Knowledge Tools.
Moritz Bartl is Executive Director at Renewable Freedom Foundation, a German foundation that primarly works with international digital rights and technology...
- Join us @AriadneNetwork Grant skills Day on Digital Dividend for Social Change and Human Rights Funders Register:https://goo.gl/3DsMZJ
- Danger of The Uber-ization of Activism: bluring lines btw business and campaign organization, consumer and activist http://nyti.ms/1OT4nEI
- #challengingtheclosingspace 5 trends that explain why civil society space is under assault around the world http://oxfamblogs.org/fp2p/5-trends-that-explain-why-civil-society-space-is-under-assault-around-the-world/ via @fp2p
- Why comic books are helping us process human rights issues http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/entertainment/articles/2015-08/21/positive-negatives-comic-books-syria
- How young Greeks changed their degree choices as the economy crashed: http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/2015/08/21/how-young-greeks-changed-their-degree-choices-as-the-economy-crashed/