How we help funders
Ariadne has helped to create the first global map of social change and human rights grants. A benefit of Ariadne membership is free access to this funder-only resource, which enables you to scope new areas, find partners and research gaps and opportunities from your desk. This project is a partnership with the International Human Rights Funders Group, the International Network of Women’s Funds and the Foundation Center. Learn more about Ariadne’s private and public Mapping and Knowledge Tools.
- I Believe http://rightsinfo.org/stories/i-believe/
- Shuffle Your Human Rights http://rightsinfo.org/shuffle-your-human-rights/
- RT @ACFoundations: ‘Forecasting’ trends in social change & human rights - new report from @AriadneNetwork http://bit.ly/1bJyqRy
- RT @jrctinfo @nickjrct: @AriadneNetwork's 2015 forecast makes interesting reading for funders & wider civil society http://www.ariadne-network.eu/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/2015-Ariadne-Forecast.pdf …
- @CeriGoddard you were going to send the GLI papers?