How we help funders
Ariadne has helped to create the first global map of social change and human rights grants. A benefit of Ariadne membership is free access to this funder-only resource, which enables you to scope new areas, find partners and research gaps and opportunities from your desk. This project is a partnership with the International Human Rights Funders Group, the International Network of Women’s Funds and the Foundation Center. Learn more about Ariadne’s private and public Mapping and Knowledge Tools.
- The Tunisian media. Between polarization and compromise | Arab Media Report http://arabmediareport.it/the-tunisian-media-between-polarization-and-compromise/
- Job@ Human Rights Information Project, London 3 days a week, pls RT! http://bit.ly/1zwSrWa
- RT @carlbildt In London. Great attention to the trial on 2006 murder of Alexander Litvinenko. Outcome important. http://bbc.in/1JZOVTJ
- RT Vladimir Putin - "a common criminal dressed up as a head of state" Litvinenko inquiry opens http://bit.ly/1H8ivua
- Vladimir Putin - "a common criminal dressed up as a head of state" Litvinenko inquiry opens http://bit.ly/1H8ivua