How we help funders
Ariadne has helped to create the first global map of social change and human rights grants. A benefit of Ariadne membership is free access to this funder-only resource, which enables you to scope new areas, find partners and research gaps and opportunities from your desk. This project is a partnership with the International Human Rights Funders Group, the International Network of Women’s Funds and the Foundation Center. Learn more about Ariadne’s private and public Mapping and Knowledge Tools.
Neil Crowther is Director of the UK-based Thomas Paine Initiative. The Initiative represents a pooled group of funders who...
- Join us for a telebriefing with the Early Action Funders Alliance. June email@example.com BST. Funders only. Register http://goo.gl/ZTrdME
- The World Changes, So Must We http://rightsinfo.org/stories/the-world-changes-so-must-we/
- Strategies for donors to contest closing space for civil society: Register for Berlin workshop https://goo.gl/P0QgT3 funders only.
- @GPhilanthropic Time to join @AriadneNetwork 475 funders in 26 countries in safe space http://goo.gl/BQgoE2
- Can this be true? Join Ariadne and meet more than 450 human rights and social change grant-makers https://twitter.com/forWomanity/status/603992047977136128