How we help funders
Ariadne has helped to create the first global map of social change and human rights grants. A benefit of Ariadne membership is free access to this funder-only resource, which enables you to scope new areas, find partners and research gaps and opportunities from your desk. This project is a partnership with the International Human Rights Funders Group, the International Network of Women’s Funds and the Foundation Center. Learn more about Ariadne’s private and public Mapping and Knowledge Tools.
- What are the most pressing challenges facing human rights and social change grantees? Our predictions #2015AriadneForecast
- What field of practice are funders predicting to move centre stage? Have a look #2015AriadneForecast
- What development do you expect to have the biggest impact on your practice as a grant-maker in 2015 ? Find out #2015AriadneForecast
- The science behind why people give money to charity http://gu.com/p/46tge/stw
- 10 trends in international philanthropy http://gu.com/p/46d8p/stw